Physiotherapy involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases by exercise, massage, manual therapy, heat & electro therapeutic modalities.
Duration : 4 years & 6 Months
Numer of seats available
Medium of Instruction
→ Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31″December of admission year. There is no maximum age limit for the admission.
→ Educational Qualification:
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from recognized Board under CBSE/ICSE/M.P. Board or other equivalent Board.
A candidate who has appeared in examination of intermediate (science) is also eligible for entrance examination but must produce the mark sheet or certificates at the time of admission to the course.
→ Students shall be admitted once a year.
FIRST YEAR (12 MONTHS)
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Fundamental of Physics Biomechanics & Biomechemical Modalities
- Fundamental of Medical Electronics & Principles of Bioelectrical Modalities.
- Psychology & Sociology.
SECOND YEAR (12 MONTHS)
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Biochemistry & Pharmacology
- General Surgery & Obg
- Exercise. Therapy and Yoga
THIRD YEAR (12 MONTHS)
- Neurology including Psychiatry & Neurosurgery
- Applied Biomechanics & Kinesiology
- Physiotherapeutic in Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Physiotherapeutic in Orthopaedic Conditions
- Physical Evaluation, Diagnosis & Prescription
FOURTH YEAR (12 MONTHS)
- Community Pt. Rehabilitation & Disability Prevention
- Research Methodology & Biostatics
- Cardiothoracic Diseases and Surgeries
- Physiotherapeutic in General & Cardiothoracic Conditions
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Pt Ethics, Management & Administration Nues
- Work nues
Duration of the Course
4 years & 6 Months